Motability Suzuki Cars
Getting on the road in safety and comfort should be something that’s available to everyone. At Dickson’s we know just how important our cars can be; delivering the quality of life many of us take for granted, day in day out. That’s why we’re extremely proud to be able to deliver a comprehensive Suzuki Motability solution for the Inverness area, ensuring those less able have access to a vehicle with all the adaptations required to get you on the road today!
If you're looking for a Motability car, speak to one of our mobility experts over the phone or simply drop into our dealership today!
What Is Motability With Suzuki?
The Motability Scheme that Suzuki offers means that anyone receiving the below allowances can benefit from the ability to access a hassle-free new car. In fact, you can also access the scheme if you are a caring for a person receiving one of these allowances:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Even better, you can benefit from a Motability vehicle even if you can't drive - simply choose up to two named drivers to drive the vehicle on your behalf!
What cars are on the Suzuki Motability Scheme?
With such a wide selection of quality vehicles in the Suzuki new car range, there is bound to be something to suit all needs and preferences. From the 4x4 city car that is the Suzuki Ignis through to the space and practicality of the Vitara and the SX4 S-Cross, you'll find something that is perfectly suited to making your life easier and improving your mobility. Even better, with lots of models and specs available from £Nil deposit there are no barriers to getting you on the road.
How does Motability work?
There are three payment options with a Motability vehicle from Dicksons Suzuki -
- Nil Payment: Allows you to pay nothing upfront by simply transferring your mobility allowance to the Motability scheme
- Advance Payment: A one of payment in advance to cover the difference in cost for a more expensive vehicle
- Lease for Less: Receive cashback to spend as desired if the monthly cost of the car is less than your PIP or disability living allowance.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about the Motability offers available on our wide range of Suzuki cars.